Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

More Five-Way Flowers

I had some extra Five-Way Flowers already stamped and punched so I decided to get them made up into cards. Again, here are the pieces that I started with:
 
As I began trying to decide what to make, I can across two sketches/challenges that I could use my flower pieces with. First, was Freshly Made Sketches #126:
 
And my card:
 
 
The other sketch challenge was Connie and Mary - Sketch Challenge CCMC293:
 
CCMC293

 
And my card:
 
 
Now for the other three cards from the remaining Five-Way Flower pieces:


 
 
I hope you are able to find a bit of inspiration in these cards. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.....
 
Happy Stamping 4 Fun,
Janet





 


9 comments:

  1. All your cards are awesome! Love the bright colors and all the different ways you used the stamp! Punching it out and layering them gives great dimension! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun cards with very different looks using these flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use up all those left-overs (I call them card guts!). Thanks so much for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create multiple cards by starting with the flowers. Your sketch card is so bright and happy, and I really like the layered banners! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I never realized how many ways you can use that flower! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun way to use those flowers! Such great looks! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use up extras! You did some amazing cards with them. So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful 5 way flowers and I just love all your happy cards! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete