Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Scraps and Festive Flurry Flower

I have been trying to use some of the "mis-stamped", pre-punched, scrap pieces, etc. that I have sitting around my crafting area. I was able to use several of these items on this card. I used some of my 1/4" wide scrap strips to create a background. I simply lined them up diagonally across my card front.
 

I have also been trying to come up with other ways to use the Festive Flurry stamp set besides as snowflakes. Since, I was using Summer Starfruit as my card base color, I stamped one of the medium sized 'flakes' in the same color. I soon discovered that my previously punched Boho Blossoms pieces matched the center of this stamp perfectly!

I layered everything up and stamped my sentiment using the Petite Pairs stamp set. I can definitely say that I will be making more cards using this scrappy background and changing the focal piece to make a card for any occasion.

Happy Stamping 4 Fun,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment